At European International School Ho Chi Minh City (EIS), we provide an innovative and positive learning environment for students in all grades.
- Small class sizes allow for personalised attention.
- Our academic programme follows the rigorous, internationally recognised International Baccalaureate framework.
- Our project-based learning approach engages students, addresses real-life challenges and cultivates critical-thinking, problem-solving and presentation skills.
- We maintain a truly international campus, where multiple languages can be heard every day.
- We provide English language support to enable all students to excel.
The International Baccalaureate (IB)
EIS is authorised by the International Baccalaureate (IB) Organisation as an IB World School. Our IB programme is divided into the Primary Years Programme (Grades 1–5), the Middle Years Programme (Grades 6–10), and the Diploma Programme (Grades 11–12). The IB aims to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect.
The IB is world renowned for its high academic standards, commitment to multiculturalism and focus on developing skills that will prepare students for success in future educational endeavours and life in a global world. To learn more about the IB, visit www.ibo.org.