European International School Ho Chi Minh City (EIS) welcomes students of all nationalities who would benefit from our educational programme and whose parents share the school’s Mission and Objectives.
Admission is granted to a student when it has been determined that the School has an appropriate programme and resources to meet that individual’s learning needs. Applications for both immediate and future entry are considered at any time throughout the year.
The birth date cut-off for placement in a particular grade is the 31 August in the academic year (commencing in August) of admission. The child must have turned the appropriate age on or prior to the 31 August for the grade in question.
We recommend that all parents considering enrolling their children at EIS visit our campus before applying.
Our school office is open and available to assist you with inquiries, school tours and enrolments Monday to Friday, from 07:30 to 16:30 throughout the year, including during school holidays.
How to Apply
When you are ready to submit an application for your child(ren), please complete our online application form. The online application portal will prompt you to submit the following supporting documents:
- copy of the child’s birth certificate or passport
- passport size photo of your child
- copy of both father and mother’s identity cards, or passports if foreign citizens
- copy of the child’s updated vaccination records
- passport size photo of the main parent or guardian
- if foreign citizens, copy of both parents’/guardians’ Vietnam resident visa
- any of the child’s relevant medical information or record
If there is not space available in the appropriate class, parents may submit their application and pay an Application Fee to hold a place on the waiting list. The Application Fee is non-refundable.
Need more help?
Vietnamese nationals please kindly contact Admissions Team via email@example.com or (+848) 7300 7257 for more information.